GARDEN ROOM FINANCE
Dore Garden Offices now offer flexible finance options on all garden room products. Whether you're looking for a garden gym, office or studio space, our finance options allow you to explore the options of spreading the cost of your garden room over 5 or 10 years in monthly instalments.
HOW TO COMPLAIN
Complaints Contact Details
Name: Adam Reynolds - Director
Any complaint verbal or written, including electronically, will be referred to our complaint’s manager at the earliest opportunity or to a member of the senior management if the complaints manager is unavailable. We will also
• Record details on the firm’s system immediately
• We will not delay your complaint by asking you to write to us about your complaint
• We will acknowledge the complaint in writing promptly
• We will make contact to seek clarification on any points where necessary
• Fully investigate the complaint
• Keep you informed of our progress
• Discuss with you our findings and proposed response
• Ensure that our firm partners have a compliant complaints procedure and are communicating with their customer using this
• Provide clear deadlines to respond
You will receive contact from us advising on progress if we cannot respond immediately. We will let you have our final response as soon as possible and not later than eight weeks.
Dore Garden Offices Limited
Customers may express dissatisfaction to us about our products and services. We will need to establish whether or not the complaint relates to the information given, the firm or the service and installation. If unclear, this must not delay investigation and we will proceed with our own investigation. The complaints manager will review this matter and take the complaint to the firm for them to investigate and provide a written explanation and any supporting information. This may include photos, checklists or remedial satisfaction notes.
The complaints manager will establish the nature and scope of the complaint having due regards to the Financial Conduct Authority’s direction:
• Deal with complaints promptly and fairly
• Give complainants clear replies and, where appropriate, fair redress
• We may take up to 8-weeks to provide a response
It is the firm’s policy to treat all complainants the same, however, eligible complainants, customers that have purchased goods and services using a lenders finance, are legally defined and have additional rights in law that we must acknowledge and adhere to.
The Financial Conduct Authority complaints rules apply to complaints:
• Made by, or on behalf of an eligible complainant.
• Relating to regulated activity.
• Involving an allegation that the complainant has suffered, or may suffer, financial loss, material distress or material inconvenience.
This will set out clearly our decision and the reasons for it. If any compensation is offered a clear method of calculation will be shown.
The firm must include details of the Financial Ombudsman Service in the final response if dealing with an eligible complainant and a regulated activity, we will:
• Explain that the complainant must refer the matter to the ombudsman within six months of the date of the final response letter or the right to use this service is lost
• Indicate whether or not we consent to waive the relevant time limits.
Complaints Settled within 3 business days
Complaints that can be settled to the customer’s satisfaction within 3 business days can be recorded and communicated differently.
Where we consider a complaint to be resolved to the customer’s satisfaction under this section, the firm will promptly send a ‘Summary Resolution Communication’, being a written communication from them which: (1) refers to the fact that the customer has made a complaint and informs them that they now consider the complaint to have been resolved to the customers satisfaction.
(2) The firm will tell the customer that if they subsequently decide that they are dissatisfied with the resolution of the complaint they may be able to refer the complaint back to the firm for further consideration or alternatively refer the complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service;
(3) Provide the website address of the Financial Ombudsman Service; and
(4) Refer to the availability of further information on the website of the Financial Ombudsman Service.
In addition to sending you a Summary Resolution Communication, the firm may also use other methods to communicate the information where:
(1) We consider that doing so may better meet the customer’s needs; or
(2) They have already been using another method to communicate about the complaint. This may include recorded calls, emails or text messages.
Closing a complaint
We will consider a complaint closed when we have made our final response to the customer. This does not prevent a customer from exercising any rights they may have to refer the matter to the Financial Ombudsman Service.
Financial Ombudsman Service
We will co-operate fully with the Ombudsman in resolving any complaints made against us and agree to be bound by any awards made by the Ombudsman. The firm undertakes to pay promptly any fees levied by the Ombudsman.
How Long You Have to Complain to the Financial Ombudsman Service
You have the right to refer your complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service, free of charge – but you must do so within six months of the date the final response letter.
If you do not refer your complaint in time, the Ombudsman will not have our permission to consider your complaint and so will only be able to do so in very limited circumstances. For example, if the Ombudsman believes that the delay was as a result of exceptional circumstances.
The Financial Ombudsman Service, Exchange Tower, London E14 9SR
Tel: 0800 023 4567 (free for most people ringing from a fixed line) or 0300 123 9123 (cheaper for those calling using a mobile) or 020 7964 0500 (if calling from abroad)
In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
We may collect the following personally identifiable information:
• Contact information including telephone number and email address
• Postal address
WHY DO WE COLLECT THIS INFORMATION?
We collect this information to effectively process your enquiry, understand your needs and provide you with the best possible service.
• The information collected will be stored as part of our internal record keeping. If you request more information on our products, a quotation, a design consultation or place an order with us we will only process and store information relevant to your request.
• We may use the information to improve our products and services.
• We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information, which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
• From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests. We will only use your personal data for promotional or marketing purposes if you have specifically requested to be added to our mailing list.
HOW DO WE COLLECT THIS INFORMATION?
Dore Garden Offices may collect information about you whenever you interact with us, for example when you:
• Enquire about our services or visit our website
• Post content to our website or social media sites
• Visit our Showroom and register your details with us
• Contact us through the following channels: website, email, phone, SMS, social media or post We may also receive information about you from third parties if you’ve given them permission to share your information with us.
CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Dore Garden Offices will not pass on your information to any third-party companies other than parties working under our direct instruction, unless obligated by law, for instance in case of a lawful request by law enforcement authorities.
RESTRICTING THE USE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
In accordance with GDPR you may request details of personal information that we hold. You may also request an amendment to your data or the full erasure of your details (unless there is a lawful reason why we must retain the information). Please contact a member of our team if you wish to do so.
HOW TO COMPLAIN
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us using our standard contact details.
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data. The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk